Fairly Legal

Kate Reed

“I was blessed to be allowed so much creative freedom. Michael Sardo was a treat, I love him dearly. What a talented man.”

After spending her life surrounded by lawyers and even becoming one herself, Kate Reed decides to quit and become a mediator. Suddenly Kate’s actually helping people. It’s not easy, though. She’s a brand new referee in a game without rules.

After never quite fitting in at her dad’s law firm – or the courtroom — Kate Reed decides to quit and become a mediator. Bold, sexy and unconventional, Kate finally feels like she’s solving people’s problems. Now if only she could solve her own.

Check out photos of Kate!

Related Content

12 Responses to Fairly Legal

1. garanger says:

1/20 can’t come soon enough!

2. garanger says:

Your personality seems perfectly matched to this role. Awesome! Make sure the writers stay true to this and we’ll all be happy for a VERY long time!

3. Shanna says:

I can’t wait to see this show!!!

4. seana russell says:

eveything sarah shahi has been in has been awsome…im ready for this show to blow up!!! lets all show our support!!!!!!

5. Sobe says:

U go Girl !!! <3

6. noedith says:

Great!! Can’t wait to see u on TV!! Love u sooo much girl!!

7. Charles says:

Sarah, welcome back to TV (where you belong!!). You were the reason I watched “LIFE”. It was quite an unexpected (and delicious) surprise to see you on “The L Word” and you character’s stay on that show was far too short. “Fairly Legal” is a catchy title for this series (already on my DVR). Why was it changed from “Facing Kate”? Happy, fruitful, and successful life (no pun intended) and New Year to you and your family.

8. Pingback: Lez & the City | A blog about all things lezzie

9. Kenny Sylvain says:

Loved the show when it first appeared on USA, but didn’t know Sarah Shahi could act so well, You sometimes see corny actors(male and female)that just makes me feel as if why are not taking this seriously and there wasting our time, but not this show and if you did any acting before this show I wouldn’t know other what you said on the Wendy Williams Show, but to be around veteran actors like the one that plays your bro on the show, or the judge, you sure helled up your own, you people have a fan for life within me! #1FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Quincy says:

I just happen to fall upon the show Thurday. I must say that I was throughly entertained for the entire episode! That is an event for me, being that I’m not one to gravitate towards many tv shows very often. I’m definitely intrigued to know what is on the horizon for Kate. The show was great and at the right pace. Sarah fit this role very nicely. I apologize for not being familiar with your body of work, but you definitely have acquired a new fan! Great job and I wish you and the show much success!

11. Chrissi says:

Sarah, I saw you in Fairly Legal. Great. Be proud of it. Greetings from Germany.

12. ali hatami says: