The “L” Word

My first big break. The show meant so much to so many people. I’m honored to be a part of it.

Filled with love, lust and other “L” words, the show focuses on a group of lesbians, bisexuals and transgender friends in West Hollywood, California. Their lives intertwine as they deal with lovers, family and friends. Through it all, they prove you can never be too sexy or beautiful.

Sarah plays sexy, sensitive and honest, Carmen – a DJ who follows her heart wherever it leads. She has a lust for life and isn’t afraid to speak her mind – even if it gets her into trouble. Luckily, no one can stay mad at her for long. Want more photos?

Related Content

10 Responses to The “L” Word

1. garanger says:

And we were honored and delighted that you were a part of it. Your “first big break” made me one of your true blue fans. I think I’ll follow you anywhere your projects take you. You’re one of a kind.

p.s. still love that “baby tooth” you have. don’t ever change it.

2. Laiana says:

“Sarah plays sexy, sensitive and honest, Carmen – a DJ who follows her heart wherever it leads”.
    It was precisely why Carmen was my favorite character. I identify with it until today. After, then I really appreciate her beauty, or Sarah, and how she portrayed the character so well and from there will come a diehard fan.

Sorry, my english is bad…but i hope you understand!

Kisses! Love you!

3. pam says:

yes it was definitely your career blast!, thank you for being one of the cast and inspiration to many :)

4. mavis says:

it was never the same without you, we love u sara!

5. Shanna says:

You really did an outstanding job at this series. I loved Carmen from the beginning – such an amazing personality. I really cried when Shane left her at the altar and the L word was never the same again! I always replay season 2 and 3 haha.

6. ruth says:

can i say that im still speechless up to now? i don’t know, there is something about you, your character carmen, carmens relationship with shane and the l word itself that makes me speechless. i was really frustrated about the season finale of season 3. i really love your character and i believe that no one can play it better than you. you are really amazing in portraying carmen. eventhough you’re a straight girl in real life…. hehehe.. and yes i will be forever heartbroken about carmen and shanes ending… you really caught the attention of all the lword fans. i still dream of carmen and shane together =( but whatever it is i was really affected and you’re the only one who can do that! cheers! =) love you sarah!

7. Michelle says:

if ilene chaiken is ever gonna produce a L word movie, you should definitely be in it! you play this character so wonderfully. i can’t bring myself to watch the finale of season 3, it breaks my heart just knowing what’s gonna happen :(

8. Silvia says:

This serial had really changed my life I´m so sad thath i finished it already.. :( :D
    Best character Carmen and also most beautiful :) I´ll always remeber this serial and actress from it it was best serial ever!! Thank you for that love you Sarah:))

9. Jamie says:

There could not have been a better Carmen. Everything about her was totally awesome & memorable. Lesbians never forget the characters they fall in love with so you’re portrayal of Carmen lives on Sarah!

Did you happen to see Kate Moennig’s interview at the Starfury L7 meet&greet convention this past June 2010? You’d be happy about what she had to say (about Carmen/Sarah) in answers to a few questions by the audience.

Love you Sarah, thanks for giving us the beautiful & charming Carmen!

10. Cooper says:

Hey, Sarah. Just want you to know that we love you!! Carmen & Shane 4ever! =D The L word is the first les movie I watch. U catches my eyes!! Great job!!