Fairly Legal Sneak Peek – January 20th

Related Content

• No Related Post

8 Responses to Fairly Legal Sneak Peek – January 20th

1. ingrid (: says:

Sarah, today is your day, Fairly Legal is going to be a huge success. Congrats (:

2. Angela says:

I am looking so forward to seeing you in a new show. Good luck and congrats!!! I will be watching all the eppies. :O)

3. noedith says:

Today Fairly Legal is gonna be a hit in USA!! I’m kinda sad coz I don’t live there … I’ll wait for its release in Latin America on AXN!! All the best 4 u today Sarah and have fun tonight!! Love youuuu!!

4. Grace says:

I don’t want to talk about it. There are moments it really sucks to be in Canada and this would be one of them. It is Not airing in Vancouver tonight, unless you get the USA channel, which I don’t. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    I’ll let you know when we get to finally see it. Honestly hun you have nothing to worry about. Once you get this mainstream audience you will sky rocket to Stardom.

5. Michael Quint says:

I watched your new show and you did a great job:))))
    I like your new show, I will watch it every week:))

6. Dan says:

I can’t wait until your shoe hits here in Canada. Feb 2 is earmarked for viewing on Showcase. that’ll make 3 USA shows I watch…Burnnotice, covert affairs and Fairly Legal. I want to wish lots of luck and happiness with this show.

7. Dan says:

oops I meant show…honest. Not shoe. Really. Scout’s honour

8. Bill says:

I just watched your new show last night and thought it was awesome. You did a excellent job in it. You looked very beautiful also. Looking forward to next weeks episode.