Sarah’s Video Blog for her Fans! 2/3/2011

Want more from Sarah? Become her friend on Facebook or follow her on Twitter!

Related Content

• No Related Post

10 Responses to Sarah’s Video Blog for her Fans! 2/3/2011

1. mini_dhap says:

We will be watching don’t worry, and yes lets beat bloody jersey shore please !!!

2. Marilyn Gonzalez says:

LMFAO Hey Sarah I got ur back all the way!! Hard to believe, but Im from New Jersey LOL… I won’t be watching the Jersey Shore tonight, oh no I will be watching Fairly Legal !!!!! couse Im ur number 1 fan in Jersey !

This is a peace of cake for u girl so don’t even worried about LOL u have a great show and in the end that is all that matter!

Mad Love !!!!!

3. DuckyDeJersey says:

Im a proud Jersey girl and all but I hate MTV for The Jersey Shore.I refuse to watch another episode haha.Good luck with the show!

4. Roland says:

Will be watching agin tonight in one hour. I am hooked on the show now and saw you on JimmyKimmie Live

5. sofia says:

love you sarah!!! you are amazing…. i love your videos .. i am watching your show trought internet…. not so good quolity but still there is you on the screen…. i hope it counts too….

i really admire you!!! big kiss and a huge hug from greece sarah!!! <3

6. Linda says:

We are huge fans ever since \Life\ (which we were furious when they took it off).

You are so funny, pretty and \real\.

Much success – we love the new show!

Linda & Bob

7. Dennis says:

Hey Sarah, in my local market your show opposes “Vampire Diaries” and the wife is addicted to the show I call, “Bite Me.” So I get your show on Saturday. One thing I’m sure of, you get better and better every week. You will always be a in a class far above “Jersey Shore” and that bunch, keep being the shining star that is the brightest in the sky.

8. Bobby says:

Hi Sarah,

You are the most beautiful actress and in my book you are the hottest. Before you I was a fan of Kate Beckinsale. You have the best smile ever. Love ya! Keep you the good work. Will be watching every episode…without fail.
    Cheers and best of luck
    B

9. Jim says:

Great show. Thanks. Enjoy the Superbowl.

Jim
    Austin, Texas

10. Adnan says:

Who cares about J.Shore? You and your show rocks, Sarah!